Recently, Priestess Satanika has been trying to contact leaders in the Satanic community ,not only for the advancement and education in Satanism, but to give an honest, and open view of what other sects and people believe in to create true independence, and diversity in our path.
- High Priest Tiklos & Priestess Satanika - JoS and it's Leader Maxine 09/10/2015
1. Would you mind telling me about Maxine or Andrea for my site?
-- When I first met her, she was an atheist, interested in LaVey's Satanism, and "Conjuring demons" I found out later that the "Conjuring demons" part was so she can fulfill a fantasy about having sex with a demon and being pregnant with it's child... something about the reversal of God>Mary =Jesus..
2. Yes, I've noticed this myself. What did she tell you about the demon impregnating thing, since LaVeyan is Atheistic? It seems she was young, and perhaps had a mental disorder or misguided information?
-- She was a typical seeker... You find out that LaVeyan is Atheistic after you've studied it for a bit.. No one really knows automatically that it is atheistic.. As for the impregnation thing, I found it out later that night, but I did tell her that while sex with demons are a possibility, a pregnancy from that interaction is not. As it does not occur in the physical realm.
3. I agree with you for the demon sex, because I'm sure I've done it myself, either in my mind cause I'm nuts, or it:s real. How exactly did she elaborate on the demon impregnation? Was their a goal, or idea in mind?
-- That was the goal.. She wanted to have the Anti-Jesus.
4. Weird bahaha. Tell me about her husband, Do you know if he believes in their so-called Satanism?
-- No, he's not spiritual nor religious, he believes in one being, Furher Adolf Hitler.
5. Same as JoS, and her ideas. Do you belive her scheme to attract - particularly young people was for personal progression and gain? if so, why?
-- Her scheme is to attract the dumbest of the dumb.. She gives enough factual information for those who are a bit smarter than the rest for when they research, but her ultimate goal is to have donators, and lots of them. All the websites she has referenced on the JoS site are her's, she created them, she set them up to match her ideals and sermons.
6. Why do you thinks she tries to tell people that her "Satanism" is the only real one, and to not research, or belive other sites?
-- For the same reason that all religions say theirs is the only true religion. Believe without Question. Psychologically, it's a sound reasoning. Humans, when told something is true and is the only way, flock to the statement. She does it to cover her ass, and she expects those who can think for themselves to call her out.. She rallies the masses against those people by calling them "Jews" or "Infiltrators".
7. Exaclty! Some claim even that she has no magical powers, or has never summoned a demon, and even she does it for attention, do you think these are also true?
-- She does it to encourage others to use her methods.. She has no greater power than anyone else. As for doing for attention? Absolutely.
8. When you said her husbanD looks to Hitler, did he tell you why?
-- He hates Jews, and everyone who is not white - but, especially Jews.
9. Why do you think he married Andrea - who's half Native herself?
-- For the sex.. She was the only one who was interested in him.. (He's not a good looking guy by any means) and she's not native, of any degree. She has claimed Native blood to make it seem that she is not racist.
10. So, she is white?
-- Yeah, She's so white, she makes my ancestors hurt.
11. How did you teach Andrea the Goetia?
-- Asides from lectures, I also hold classes on Ceremonial Magick - She attended the Ars Goetia Class. Listed her "magickal name" as Maxine Dietrich, but her legal name as Andrea Herrington. She was actually one of the three to be present throughout the entire class.. and that was every other day for 2 months.
12. The ways she twist information, and steals others work without their permission - why hasn't she been punished for it yet?
-- Because she has been low-key.. As soon as her site and works get blown into the wide public, she'll be investigated and if someone presses charges against her, she will be punished.. Fortunately for her, majority of the authors she stole from, are dead.
13. That's why then. It seems she loves to elaborate on Indian Buddhist ideas for meditation and such - chakras, kundalini, ect. Why do you think she would use such stuff in her site?
-- Mysticism. The "mysteries" and mysticism behind Hindi practices create an aura of realism and magic to them. She uses these practices to give an activity to what you can only achieve with your inner mind. She believes by introducing practices that aren't really well known in the Western World, and are already shrouded with "mystery" (simply because westerners can't fathom anything deeper than what's presented to them) that the practices will add a level of realism to it. Even though Chakra, Kundalini, and tantric Meditations didn't become known until the 60's, at least in the Western World, it was only used in junction with finding calm and peace, not with communing with spiritual elements.
14. When looking at her site, and the Goetic demons she represents with their information, and supposed asscets such as candle color, planet, not using the Solomen's information, where do you suppose she gets this information? Because I've seen a double post once that had completely different information on it.
-- She rips this information off of other writers. Every writer has their own idea of what color candle should represent. This is why we really have to research our crafts. We have to try and probably fail at our castings.. The plethora of information on the net and in stores, and we're still no closer than the origins of the Craft were. I digress.. She is not reading what she is posting, and neither are her web-masters that are helping her. They are just copying and pasting where they think it should go... There is no research involved, not even on a small scale.
15. Agreed. She also uses the Necronomican as well, do you personally think it has any Satanic value or use?
-- No. The Necronomicon is an excellent occult book, especially for he, since it contains roughly the same amount of truth as her site holds. She tries to convince her followers that Marduk Kurios, Son of Enki is the true "Satan"... which if you take the story behind Satan, and the story of Marduk, they are different. Marduk did not oppose the Creator Gods, he opposed the enemies of the Creator Gods. If their belief of Satan being the creator of the Universe, then according to the Necronomicon and the Enuma Elish, Tiamat, the Chaos Dragon should be Satan. BUT.. Just as H.P. Lovecraft was in it for the thrills, so is Herrington.. She doesn't care what she posts, as long as it get her traffic.
Especially for her*
I have one of the original Necronomicon Occult Grimoires, and I have read every version of it, plus I followed the Mesopotamian way for years... There are no meditations in it.
16. Where do you personally think Satan is, or where he came from?
-- Satan is Hebrew. It means Enemy, or Opposer/Adversary. The Hebrew People worshiped and revered the Israeli God, so therefore anyone or thing that went against the Israeli God was "Satan". For a while the common unbeliever was "Satan", however that never made an impact. According to the Bible, Eve would be considered Satan, for she went against the orders of God and took the fruit.
I personally think that "Satan" is whomever you want it to be. Any one who can assist you in rising against the mental slavery (and physical slavery) that is of worshiping Yahweh. As for where he came from? Us. We labeled him, we created the meaning. We gave him life and purpose, we gave him power. All things he originally gave us.
17. So Satan is just Hebrew of nature then?
-- I would think so.. At the very least, the word is.
I personally see "Satan" as Lucifer. The Angel who spoke against the tyranny of Yahweh. The one who rose against Yahweh when he order Lucifer and his other Angels to destroy us. Lucifer, following the original Angelic Commandment, went against Yahweh to follow that Commandment... "Love them, as you love Me".
18. Since you know about the subject of YAHWEH, why does Andrea claim it to be a created if Jews and reptilians Lol, same as before?
-- Reptilians are alien beings who are supposed derived of some human dna. They are aliens who are to have serpent DNA to kill off humanity, and can shape shift. Lol
-- So, again, Bat-shit Crazy. A far too deep look into the book "Lost Book of Enki".... almost the entire subject matter of the book, if I recall correctly.
19. I believe in the lost tablets, that we may have been created by them - since there's no way of for sure knowing. But, I personally don't think Satan's Enki. Do you think JoS used this because he (Enki) helped create humans?
-- I think JoS is using it because of the amount of belief in it from others. Majority of her followers believe the same thing, so she includes it just to get them to think she's on to something. It's odd too, because the whole reptilian thing doesn't fit in with the rest of the site.. Even reading about it feels so (forgive the pun) Alien... Especially when you look at the rest of the subject matter.
20. Strange! Again, it just all boils down to Nazism and money lol
-- It all comes down to the money. There is a lot of money in Religion.. She really has no concern about Satanism or even Religion itself of any degree, she just wants the money.
21. Do you personally think Andrea is a Satanist?
-- No. I think - spiritually- she is still an atheist.. However she is an opportunist.
- Interview with John Wreisner - Chapter Head of The Satanic Temple Minneapoli 9-3-2015
Thanks for reaching out to us. I think it's great that you're willing to represent a thorough examination of all facets of the left hand path, Theistic and Atheistic alike. Send me a link to your site, and don't hesitate to contact me with questions or concerns.
1. What do you personally believe Satanism represents?
To me, Satan represents the unconquerable will, the unwillingness to live a life of servitude or conformity, and the reliance on sound, reasoned personal experience to act as a moral compass, not an antiquated series of fables meant to control the average citizen during the Iron Age. Satan is the eternal rebel in the face of arbitrary authority and petty tyranny. Satan is the spirit of inquiry, of speaking truth to power, "The Light Bringer," where knowledge has been obfuscated by the shadow of supernatural belief. Satan is the embodiment of being your own, fully actualized person, without asking another for permission to be that person.
2. . Are there ant rules, or guidelines one must follow being a Satanist?
It varies from tradition to tradition, clearly. But I think a rule of thumb for any Satanist on any part of the Left Hand Path is to never sacrifice your own principles to appease the will of a self-appointed authority. Personally, as a member of the Satanic Temple, I try to follow the 7 Tenets as closely as possible. A Church of Satan or Temple of Set member would obviously follow the guidelines set forth in those traditions, but the essence of individual empowerment is the same.
3. What are your views on magic, and ritual as with Theistic Satanists?
I personally do not practice "ritual" in the strictest sense, but I am a former practitioner and still engage in what the CoS would deem "psychodrama." Of course, I see no harm in engaging in ritual if it suits the needs of the individual. Some Atheistic Satanists are more prone to mock ritual than I am, however, I am a firm believer in total personal freedoms, so long as they do not infringe on another's. If it suits you, do it.
4. What advice would you give to the beginner, who just took interest on our path?
I would suggest a serious period of study, especially regarding things like the Western Esoteric Tradition, Biblical history, and earlier mythologies outlining the Luciferian archetype that pre-date Christianity- Greek and Roman mythology, for example. The "Satan" we know today is not the sole invention of Abrahamic faith- the spirit of disobedience as mythological being has existed since the dawn of man, and have only recently coalesced into, and been recognized as- the too often misunderstood "Satan" of Christianity.
5. What are your opinions on fighting between sects? Such as who's right/beliefs/morals, ect.
It serves absolutely no purpose and is counterproductive to all of our collective concerns. Arguing about pedigree or who is a "real" Satanist is tantamount to arguing over whose favorite color is the best color. There is no plausible outcome for such an argument and only serves to drive a wedge between ideologically sympathetic allies.
6. It seems that TST is widely misunderstood across America, why to you think this problem persists?
Primarily because religious fundamentalists think they hold the patent on the notion of 'Satan." Combined with their unwillingness to learn anything about Satanism, the myths about our religion are continually perpetuated. Moreover, the mistaken notion persists that The Satanic Temple is some type of political prank, or an attempt to use the"legitimacy" of religion against "true believers" by demanding the same protection and representation. The concept of an actual religion lacking a supernatural component is nearly impossible for the average American to comprehend. Since we reject the notion of supernatural authority, the assumption is that we're doing this simply to prove some banal point about the establishment clause. This is categorically false. We have all the trappings of other, 'mainstream" religions. We have collective goals, a community of like-minded believers that meet regularly for fellowship, support one another outside of our activities within the Temple, and communally adhere to specific behavioral standards. Additionally, the far-right fundamentalists cling to the belief that The Satanic Temple is attempting to usurp the "moral authority" of "the church," or attempting to usher in an age of evil, debauchery, and godlessness. Again, we are not "anti-theist." We simply believe that religious preferences and their associated discriminatory policies cannot, and must not, be supported by the apparatus of the state, either tacitly or expressly. We demand equal representation for the total plurality of faiths, or no representation at all. The Satanic Temple has been uncompromising on this position since its inception.
7. What are your views, and opinions on Right Hand Path beliefs? Suchs as Christianity, Islam, ect
While I know logically that there are practitioners of "mainstream' religions who do so with pure intent, I find the overreaching concepts that define them too oblique to be of any practical use. While Christianity, Islam, and Judaism might have been useful to subdue a population of nomadic ancients, the tenets set forth in Abrahamic faith can easily be replaced by an overall philosophy prizing good will and harm reduction above any other dogmatic stricture or aged superstition. Abrahamic faiths have outgrown their usefulness in every sense- sociological, cultural, and intellectual. If we are to advance as a species, we *must* abandon all philosophies that encourage slavery, misogyny, blind obedience, willful ignorance, and intolerance. Put plainly, fundamentalist "right hand" religions are an insult to human dignity and belong in the trash bin of human history.
8. What types of research or information would you reccomend the new Satanist?
I would simply suggest to read widely and think boldly. In my humble view, Satanism is the definitive philosophical exercise mean to illuminate every angle of the human condition and allow a practitioner to realize fully how and why a person is being held in bondage- whether it be by a person, a law, an ideology, or an idea. Personal liberty runs much deeper than physical freedom- to truly understand the multifarious ways that we are programmed from birth to be blindly obedient, we must understand first why we are being controlled, and by whom.
9. What is the collective goal of TST, not only to other Satanist, but to the general public?
Collectively we seek to defend the establishment clause and guarantee personal liberty in the face of rising fundamentalist hysteria that seeks to exclude non-normative voices. To the general public? I'd like to think we serve as a beacon of reason to the general public, a religious/political body striving to defend the autonomy of all, not merely our own.
10. Lastly, are there any personal goals TST collectively work towards? Any personal beliefs or morals?
Certainly, as a close "congregation," we help one another achieve personal goals in whatever way possible, although personal matters are generally left to the individual to handle in his/her own manner of choosing. If help is requested, all chapter members will rally to their aid. Generally speaking, our personal morals are all largely influenced by our 7 Tenets, and ideas and concepts inspired by them.
- Interview with Venus Satanas - 9-24-2014
1. Can I ask you a question about the jos site? Because it seems as if there is a lot of negative controversy surrounding it, what are your views on it?? And the people seem very mindless, and controlled..?
-- Yes the leader is married to the former head of the national socialist movement, which is Neo Nazi. She is using her organization as a front to recruit youth into her hitler organization, and to funnel donation funds into the national socialist movement. She has plagiarized or copied most of the work at her site, and attributed it to her own writing, which is a lie.
2. I know what you are saying, because even though I don't particularly hate Jews , and all the rhp religions, I hate how she fuels hate. And the plagiarism too, I've seen and noticed that. What do you think her motives are for recruiting these teens and such? Do you think she is a satanist, or is and wants to use people for her own sick deeds??
-- No, she probably just wants their money and attention - she seems to mostly target teens. You can see it in the way that her site is set up with the large red font on a black background :D
3. It seems like she trys to legitimize a few things on her site with some methods of meditation, alchemy, and demonic information on the God's, and believes in the necronomican God's... I think a lot of that is made up to attract attention of the youth. Although she does have much good info, it's all stolen, isn't it? Her motives seem sick to me.
-- Yes, it's all borrowed from other sources which is fine if she would just attribute the sources instead of claiming to have channeled it from Satan. She wants people to think shes powerful.. The only thing shes good at is plagiarism, and recruiting for her political organization. It's unfortunate but thats the way it is with any religion. some people will use it for bad things.
4. Why do you think she hasn't had any lawsuits, or an upbringing of people who know the truth yet, because I agree with the part where se Isn't powerful, because I can feel that about her. And then she has all these zombie lke followers who attune to only her thinking, and everybody else is a tractor bla bla, which isn't right considering true Satanism is about self reliance and learning. Sorry for asking so much, you must be sick of it.. haha.. And I don't think people should be controlling others for their own sick intentions either..
-- Yes, most Satanists would agree that Satanism should be about personal growth and individuality.. But when a political doctrine is added to it, it ceases to be individualistic. There are much better teachers out there, like Diane Vera one of my favorites! she has www.theisticsatanism.com. She is an inspiration to me. I like how she cites her sources, she is intelligent and shes helped many people.
5. Yes, I think Diane Vera is a great teacher, Thats where I learned about the jos thing. She seems to be very honest, and upfront about her teachings, and isn't using it to control the populace either. She is very very wise, I totally agree with you. She is very truthful, and it makes me glad to have leaders in the satanic community who are like that! ^^
-- Yep, she's one of my favorites.
Another one of my favorites is Nagasiva. He runs www.satanservice.org, the largest and oldest archive of Satanism on the internet. He's been a good friend of mine for years.
Copyright© Satan's Garden Satanic website -
Priestess Satanika 2015, 2016, 2017
Priestess Satanika 2015, 2016, 2017